translate

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Israelites_part 1

What's your reason behind the spiritual acts you do? What truly motivates you to dive into the religion you follow? Is it because you are afraid? Is it because you think there are no other options? Or is it because you believe it will make you perfect? Too many times I catch myself chasing after a specific aspect in Christianity for that very reason-perfection. I was recently introduced to this sect in Christianity that focuses on reclaiming their identity as God's chosen people by following the practices & laws of the Israelites. I don't believe that as followers of Christ Jesus we should discourage such practices; but, encourage  along with such things that our brothers & sisters don't lose sight of what really matters. I'm going to dive more into this topic of facing the old testament laws presented in the Old Testament & Jesus's grace presented in the New Testament. I invite you to join along with me on this very intriguing journey, that together we may be strengthened in our walks with God as well as very much so challenged.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment