translate

Saturday, August 27, 2016

My Church

My church is awesome! My church is amazing! No really!

It meets everyday and everywhere! 24/7. There is no one who is excluded, no one who is shamed, no one who is mistreated! Ever.

My church is superb. It is the church of all churches. It is both big and small.  We meet inside and outside. We meet behind bars, in clubs, in four walls, in a field, in the basement, behind glass doors, on top of a hill...anywhere, you name it! 

You come just as you are, you come because you want to not because someone tells you to, you come with joy and laughter. 

Sometimes you might come with heartache, pain, chaos, troubles, and burdens; guilt, regrets, fear, confusion. But I tell you, you will not leave with these items! Never.

You will not leave the same. You will be given a helping hand always! 100%

No one will look down on you, no one will turn you away! I personally will give you rest, comfort, food & shelter; I will give wisdom & knowledge, relief and strength. Forever.  

I don't just brag about my church, but I take tremendous pride in my church. 

We are from all nations, all ethnics, all groups and tribes. We are all family.  We are all one.

We all embody the very essence of love. Some say we are different, some might say we are extreme. But, we don't fret, we don't judge. 

We pray together, we sing together, we eat together. Everyone speaks their mind because all minds are respected. All are honored. Questions are welcome. Answers flow willingly. Nothing is left unsaid, nothing left to second guessing.

At my church, people serve. People speak, preach and teach. People heal, guide, and create. We are all one. We are made up of many talents and gifts. Some are loud, some are behind the scenes. All are equal. 

We are thankful for one another and we look out for one another. We correct what needs correcting and leave the past in the past. We are the most moral, the most law-abiding, most gracious, most giving. 

My church never locks its doors. My church is not covered in gold and big shiny cars. We share all things. Money does not define us nor does it uphold us.

My church has no leaders, no elders, no governing party...that is of man-kind.

Rather I, alone, am the Cornerstone. I alone hold all things together. I am a Friend to all who call upon my name.

My name is Jesus & my brothers and sisters are the Church. 

I love them. I protect them. My Spirit speaks to them. 

My Father secures them. 

My Church is not of Earth. It is not made, constructed or molded by human hands & philosophies. It is not trapped into the cold chains of religion. 

My church is free and promotes freedom. They are made perfect by abiding in one thing-a relationship with me.

Would you like to join my Church? 

No comments:

Post a Comment