translate

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Song: Goodness Follows

(Verse 1)
You see the farthest part of me
And You still say, "Come to me"
You hear my lonely cries
And You say, "Everything will work out right"
You knew me before I was born
And you're still right here by my side
(Chorus)
You are good, good, good to me
Let me not forget
That you are-yes, you are
Good, good, good to me!
I won't forget-
Yes, you are good!
(Verse 2)
You say, "Come follow me"
And I go my own way
You say, "My thoughts are higher"
And I doubt my Leader
You say, "Have faith my child"
And I give you a mustard seed
(Repeat chorus)
(Bridge)
Everywhere I go, you are there
Everything I do, you still care
What can I do, what can I bring?
All I can do is sing-
I'll sing with my whole life
(Chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment