translate

Sunday, September 9, 2018

Even Here Your Presence Is

Even here-
In the warm, bright, sunny days when all I know is bliss and innocence,
Your presence is.
Even here-
In the stressful, hair pulling nights when bills pile up and I don't know where to turn,
Your presence is.
Even here-
When all of my wildest dreams are unfolding and laughter is always on my lips,
Your presence is.
Even here-
In the moments everything is shattered, I'm afraid of my own shadow, and death creeps into my very being,
Your presence is.
Even here-
When those I've trusted disappoint me and what I've hoped for is forever lost,
Your presence is.
Even here-
Behind the cells of inmates, behind the doors of teenagers, and in the car with the widows,
Your presence is.
Even here-
On the balcony looking over a scenery of absolute beauty,
Your presence is.
Even here-
In the depths of the ocean that has stolen my breath, filled my lungs, and brought a tide that I am not strong enough to fight,
Your presence is.
Even here-
In the crying of babes, the single mother, the confused spouse, the torn family,
Your presence is.
Even here-
In the mind of a "master" who doesn't feel Your presence like they once had & questions their whole life's purpose, who stands on the precipice of greatness but doubts their worth & confidence,
Your presence is.

Yes, God, your presence is.
ברוך השם שלך ישוע

No comments:

Post a Comment