translate

Thursday, October 24, 2019

The Christian Lover

Gotta catch, gotta catch, gotta catch my breath/one thought of them pins my chest/oh my lover, how your image is fine/your beauty of greatest design/oh my lover, how the Spirit shines/God's peace do I find/you've got my heart tangled up!/I know the One to praise/you've got my eyes lit up!/I know the One to thank/Palms sweat, body shakes/my God, what have you made?!/Lover, your lips are sweeter as you tell of His wonder/Lover, your arms are stronger as you show His nature/It's not just you and I/It's not just what we define/It's about looking up/It's what God has combined/Two become one is a mystery/Teach me about walking with Three and we'll make history/They're One in you and me/We're One in Him they'll see/What a treasure you are/but don't complete me/How special you are/but worship Thee/Lover, take my hand as we take Christ's/Lover, take my future as we make heaven our prize/Lover, take my affections as we till this garden/you're the one I'm hold'n/and I gotta catch, gotta catch, gotta catch this Breath

No comments:

Post a Comment