translate

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

repression

For what it's worth, I've always thought much of you/I face West and you face East, and yet love has never known a closer being as this/...in my mind...so to speak/reaching my hands back to grasp a soul that's so faint/part of my imagination instead...I suppose/I've heard a voice that says a shadow keeps something hidden inside/how do I remember what I thought I've always remembered?/the bruises have long faded and clotted up the blood till the wound was shut/don't you think I'd remember that Offender?/Is there something locked inside that I myself don't have the key to?/love would be simpler if you'd lay next to me when I wake/but dead is faith without deeds.../dead is your escape/I'd rather not keep chasing one that I don't see products of/that smile and your gleam/are they for all to see?/your teasing is explaining your attraction/your eyes hold me locked in one place/I want more of your voice/and all is right, because this is how He made me/isn't it?/those figures of strength have run away just like these diaries/calling upon one as a father never felt so stranger/one is kept silent by his own and another speaks of exasperation due to an adulterer/do you come from the faithful?/is culture making your lips run lose/come here dear, and let me listen to your sweet sweet tones of lumber/I fear that first step/to tell you're all that's on this heart/won't you take  the risk  instead?/in my dream a young man hit his head/a little blow, yet another makes sure the popular are sunk/I fear closeness/let's not label that as emptiness/I've interpreted all of these signs, what is the worth? becomes my conclusion

No comments:

Post a Comment