translate

Friday, January 13, 2017

Dead To Life To What?

Like cracks in the pavements
Are like the crevices in my arms,
Maybe if we're lucky
A flower will bloom there.
Maybe if I'm wise,
I'll seek some counsel up there.
Up in the sky, past the clouds
& past this disguise.
Up there came one who came right here,
One who beautified these scars.
That blade does damage to what
He claims free, forgiven & clean.
A tare on here,
Is a cut in there.
My heart is beating,
Beating another nail in His wrist-
So my Enemy says.
I must speak the secrets
Whispered in my chest.
Sprouting up hope & joy,
You're the reason I am alive.
I'm not alone in this,
We're not alone in this.
Your breathe makes me new,
Today is the day I chose you.
To be happy is one thing,
To have Happiness is another.
My body is brittle,
But the road You take care of.
My body is fragile,
But the path You choose to bare.
You look at me,
Beautiful frail me,
And You love me.
You love me.
You love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment