translate

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

I Do, Do You?

I know who made all things;
Do you?
I know who created the seen and unseen;
Do you?
I know who has found the lost;
Do you?
I know who loves the sinner;
Do you?
I know who calls the forgotten;
Do you?
I know who carries the broken;
Do you?
I know who has won victoriously over the enemy;
Do you?
I know who satisfies in every way;
Do you?
I know who makes us whole;
Do you?
I know who watches over us day & night,
Do you?
I know who gives & takes away;
Do you?
I know who counts all of our tears;
Do you?
I know who rejoices over the ones He loves with singing,
Do you?
I know who died on the cross for the world,
Do you?
I know who defeated death and the grave for humankind,
Do you?
I know who sits at the right hand of God for me;
Do you?
I know Him.
Yes, I know Him-the one they call Jesus.
Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment