translate

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Psalm from Psalms

What has our God done?
What has my God done?
Of late, of late?
He holds me with His righteous right hand-
I do not faint, do not faint.
Make music from the heart,
Sing to Him-
This the Spirit commands.
Voices in my head,
Where is my Master?
The battle against flesh, my flesh,
Is always there 
Don't forget the true enemy-
In an odd way he cares, he cares.
To bring us down away from Truth,
From light,
From love,
From peace 
Come be with me, LORD.
Come be with me.
Without you I am weak.
Morning, o'morning
Recite to me His love song 
When night comes, let the melody remain.
Forgive me, Abba-
I don't bring what you deserve.
Forgive me, my King-
I intentionally fall short.
Come fill this life,
This temporary life,
This blink of an eye,
This dust brought to life 
I long for your gates,
I long for your rest.
Help me give you my best!
Forgive me of my pride, lust, & jealousy.
Lord, help me rejoice with the assembly.
All creation knows you.
All humanity will bow.
I thank you for this moment,
Thank you for memories-
It's you alone who've taken me so far 
And places...
Cheers, to the season of changes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment