translate

Saturday, January 22, 2022

If I Wrote You A Letter, This Would Be It

Dear,

You're the love of my life
The reason I open my eyes
You're the definition of beauty
You're absolutely amazing 

We've shared some years
And, O God, how I have learned
You're meant to be treated
You're meant to be adored

My heart stops just at the thought of you
My eyes are fixated 
You bring a smile without trying
"My God, just look at that face!"

Your scent wraps me in
I wanna be next to you again
All day you have my mind
Every second, my heart

Your skin is like pearls
Your eyes are like mocha
You've stolen every show
And nothing else matters

You make me learn
You make me sing
You have enlightened my life
I want you more every night

I long for your speeches
I yearn for your secrets

To have you in my arms would be a dream
I wonder about it frequently
What it be like if we were together
Especially, if you loved me 

No comments:

Post a Comment