translate

Saturday, January 15, 2022

Want To Be More

I want to be the scarf around your neck
So I can be kissing you there all day
When you're cold I'll keep you warm
I'll be your fashion sense,
Whispering to your ears how gorgeous you are

I want to be your computer's keyboard
So I can feel your hands on me all night
When you play a game or simply type
I'll know your rhythm,
Feeling you explore my body in all the right parts

I want to be your mode of transportation
So we're never alone
Where you go I'll go, where you stay I'll stay
You'll be my Queen
Ride me until your heart's content, I'll be needed

I want to be your favorite faded jeans
So I'll know the feel of your ass
Wherever you are, whenever you move
You'll be the talk of the town
I'll hold tight, give you pleasure & so much
class

I want to be your overused toothbrush
So I'll know your beautiful mouth 
Stick me in, show me what to do
You & I will make something new
We'll be fresh, fly, fucking every morning & night
.
.
.
I want to be your's
I want to be needed

No comments:

Post a Comment