translate

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Loving Life By Your Side

spinning and awaiting
the sweet breath
nothing compares to your chest
speak words of things unheard
tell of me of my worth
your body is gold and love is diamonds

riches don't ever compare to this
peace and serenity overcome me
take my arms and my hands
dancing till the stars come to an end

laugh and scream
dancing side by side
these melodies don't quit
don't ever quit

soft and smooth
there were thorns to be fought
there were rules to be taught
I think I love you

gazing up
the sun warms those who want to be taken
I want to be taken

Broken halves made one
the puzzle is complete
whispering:
I'll never leave you

won't wave good-bye
won't say good-night
life takes flight
giving birth to those eyes 




  

No comments:

Post a Comment