translate

Sunday, May 7, 2017

You & Your's

Cover my soul with what falls from the sky/my emotions are like the weather/so lay me down in a bed of ink/so then I can remember who I am & where I've been/....no more
To where can I run from these sorrows?/to have your love is to be used/I'm being used/I'm being used/...so you sing
Let's go to the river and drown in the shallow end/you'll hold me under & I'll laugh like I've always been/your soul is captivated by what lies under the chin/I'm running out of lines/running out of lies/running out of the line
To where can I run from these sorrows?/to have your love is to be used/I'm being used/I'm being used/...so you play
Soft...soft but never gentle/behind every joke stands the matter/it's translated & flipped/swings cause bruises/this is what happened when I kissed those lips

No comments:

Post a Comment