translate

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

"تنهد"



fading, that is what my heart is doing/or is it just my strength?/isn't strength that keeps the blood pumping?keeping my legs in motion?/LET ME LOSE!/UNTIE YOUR ARMS FROM AROUND ME!/and wrap yards of rope around my fraying body/this is what I wanted after all, wasn't it?/YOU SAID YOU'D ALWAYS BE THERE FOR ME!/ALWAYS SAID THAT I WAS YOUR NUMBER ONE!/or did I confuse that for the words of "son"?/ I am lost, Father/ I am in a daze and I plan to never return/BUT OH....HOW DOES YOUR SPIRIT INFURIATE ME/CONTROLLING THESE LUSTS AND PASSIONS WITH A FIRE OF ITS OWN ACCORD/I KNOW I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE!/I KNOW YOU'VE SEEN ME DROWN ONCE BEFORE/or was that a thousand times before, I've lost count/I am ready to break/spill upon the floor, but only behind those locked doors/Is that enough?/you call these properly positioned gifts our worst nightmares when opened before their time/you call this sin even though i have never acted/....but making steps to get there/I want what they have, Lover/I LONG FOR THOSE DEEP IN-STALLED WATERS TO COME BURSTING FORTH/COME, COME MY FALLEN/LET US DRINK OF THE SEA OF THE FORGOTTEN/but the forgiven?/the words written in ink upon my blood stained hands/its never washed out/nor was it in your plans/I know it's really your way or the highway/and my way is not in between it all/no, not choosing is a choice/To where will I fall?/When will I begin?/DEATH HAS A STING!/DEATH HAS ITS REVENGE/IT WILL CONSUME US ALL!/.....hmmm, but glorious to know you took the stake for me/for me/for me

No comments:

Post a Comment