translate

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

pearl of a swine (Ephesians 2/Psalm 8/MAtthew 7:6/Proverbs 26:11/Romans 5)

look look at the mess I've made/can't you smell the stench/can't you see the mud smeared upon my skin/can you feel my burden?/my sickness?/my madness?/i don't want you to see me like this/it's the never ending cycle/I'll never change/I'll stab you in the heart again/don't get to close/the waste is rising
my arms are stretched out towards you/I'm ankle deep/the mud is rising/i know/come near to me/draw near to me/i am the escape
you don't understand/how can once was clean desire dirt?/are you willing to fight for me?/are you willing to take it all?/i look away/because you can not understand/i am alone in this/i am alone
my face is buried/all i see is you/you can not hide from me/I've always wanted you/here here in my arms/they will set you free/believe in the freedom/not the fall/I'll take it all/i want it all/the foul can not stop me
i waddle a little closer now/but my legs are broken/my arms are crushed/I've swallowed my own vomit/i can not breath/no breath fills my lungs/and all i see is utter darkness
wake up my darling/rise from the grave/this is not your life anymore/this is not your name anymore/I'll wash you clean/and forever clean you will be
a glimmer of light/a brilliant light/cascading closer/i don't want to be like this anymore/save me!/save me!/my mouth drips of poison
note this/come close/my still soft whisper/my love/my swine/you have never left the palace/your seat is right here next to mine/your robes are of brilliant white/and it will always be/because of me/because of me/i love you/so stop pretending like you don't see/my son bled for you/and now your clean/you are my child/my child/MY CHILD!/you are free

No comments:

Post a Comment